Dec 9, 2022
Received wisdom suggests that we're all going to work flexibly
and it's going to be great. Winter is coming, however - so will we
scurry back to the office to stay warm or do the figures still add
up? And what if we suggest that home working is actually less
productive than office working anyway?
It's a polarising...
Oct 14, 2022
Dr. Carol Nakhle of the University of Surrey and Robin Peters of
Snugg Energy discuss the energy crisis with near futurist Guy
* Is the increase in pricing a useful tool to dampen demand?
* How long will payback take if people invest in their homes?
* Are the high prices prompting the right action?
Oct 10, 2022
A preview of Friday's Near Futurist interview:
* Dr. Carol Nakhle of Surrey University and Robin Peters of Snugg debate
* Is the dice loaded against us reaching Net Zero? Should fuel prices be part of the plan?
* What are the obstacles, like payback times?
Jun 22, 2022
Transcript of interview with Alexa Joyce from Microsoft
Jun 22, 2022
Education was doomed and schools would universally suffer as a result of the pandemic, we were told. It's certainly changed stuff. but has the disaster rteally happened and what part has technology played?
Alexa Joyce of Microsoft discusses with Guy Clapperton.
If you enjoy this or would like to feed back/suggest...